Want to Boot Unistrong HD608 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Unistrong HD608 to Recovery Mode.
Unistrong HD608 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Unistrong HD608 to Recovery.
Boot Unistrong HD608 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Unistrong HD608 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Unistrong logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Unistrong HD608 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Unistrong HD608 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Unistrong HD608 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery