Want to Boot Vertex Impress Fit into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Vertex Impress Fit to Recovery Mode.
Vertex Impress Fit Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Vertex Impress Fit to Recovery.
Boot Vertex Impress Fit into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Vertex Impress Fit into Recovery Mode.
Boot Vertex Impress Fit Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Vertex Logo on the screen.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release the Volume Up key.
- Now, press the Volume Up + Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Vertex Impress Fit into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Vertex Impress Fit USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Vertex Impress Fit into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery