Want to Boot Verykool Bolt Pro II S5029 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Verykool Bolt Pro II S5029 to Recovery Mode.
Verykool Bolt Pro II S5029 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Verykool Bolt Pro II S5029 to Recovery.
Boot Verykool Bolt Pro II S5029 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Verykool Bolt Pro II S5029 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Verykool logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Verykool Bolt Pro II S5029 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Verykool Bolt Pro II S5029 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Verykool Bolt Pro II S5029 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery