Want to Boot Verykool Quantum SL5000 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Verykool Quantum SL5000 to Recovery Mode.
Verykool Quantum SL5000 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Verykool Quantum SL5000 to Recovery.
Also: Verykool Gazelle S4010 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Verykool Quantum SL5000 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Verykool Quantum SL5000 into Recovery Mode.
Boot Verykool Quantum SL5000 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Verykool logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Verykool Quantum SL5000 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Verykool Quantum SL5000 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Verykool Quantum SL5000 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Verykool Quantum SL5000
LEAVE A REPLY