Want to Boot Videocon Krypton V50DC into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Videocon Krypton V50DC to Recovery Mode.
Videocon Krypton V50DC Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Videocon Krypton V50DC to Recovery.
Boot Videocon Krypton V50DC into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Videocon Krypton V50DC into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android Logo on the screen.
- Now, press the Volume Up + Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Videocon Krypton V50DC into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Videocon Krypton V50DC USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Videocon Krypton V50DC into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery