Want to Boot Videocon Z51 Blaze into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Videocon Z51 Blaze to Recovery Mode.
Videocon Z51 Blaze Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Videocon Z51 Blaze to Recovery.
Also: Videocon Infinium Z40 Pro Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Videocon Z51 Blaze into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Videocon Z51 Blaze into Recovery Mode.
Boot Videocon Z51 Blaze Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android Logo on the screen.
- Now, press the Volume Up + Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Videocon Z51 Blaze into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Videocon Z51 Blaze USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Videocon Z51 Blaze into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Videocon Z51 Blaze
LEAVE A REPLY