Want to Boot Videocon Z51 Nova into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Videocon Z51 Nova to Recovery Mode.
Videocon Z51 Nova Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Videocon Z51 Nova to Recovery.
Boot Videocon Z51 Nova into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Videocon Z51 Nova into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android Logo on the screen.
- Now, press the Volume Up + Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Videocon Z51 Nova into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Videocon Z51 Nova USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Videocon Z51 Nova into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery