Want to Boot Videocon Z55 Delite into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Videocon Z55 Delite to Recovery Mode.
Videocon Z55 Delite Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Videocon Z55 Delite to Recovery.
Boot Videocon Z55 Delite into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Videocon Z55 Delite into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- When the screen lights up, release the Power button.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release the Volume Down key.
- Now, press the Volume Up + Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Videocon Z55 Delite into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Videocon Z55 Delite USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Videocon Z55 Delite into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery