Want to Boot ViewSonic ViewPad 10E into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot ViewSonic ViewPad 10E to Recovery Mode.
ViewSonic ViewPad 10E Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting ViewSonic ViewPad 10E to Recovery.
Boot ViewSonic ViewPad 10E into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot ViewSonic ViewPad 10E into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android Logo on the screen.
- Now, press the Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot ViewSonic ViewPad 10E into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed ViewSonic ViewPad 10E USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot ViewSonic ViewPad 10E into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery