Want to Boot Vifocal Z2 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Vifocal Z2 to Recovery Mode.
Vifocal Z2 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Vifocal Z2 to Recovery.
Also: Vifocal C1000 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Vifocal Z2 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Vifocal Z2 into Recovery Mode.
Boot Vifocal Z2 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Vifocal Logo on the screen.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Vifocal Z2 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Vifocal Z2 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Vifocal Z2 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Vifocal Z2
LEAVE A REPLY