Want to Boot Vivax TPC-81203G into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Vivax TPC-81203G to Recovery Mode.
Vivax TPC-81203G Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Vivax TPC-81203G to Recovery.
Also: Vivax Fly 6 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Vivax TPC-81203G into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Vivax TPC-81203G into Recovery Mode.
Boot Vivax TPC-81203G Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Vivax logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Vivax TPC-81203G into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Vivax TPC-81203G USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Vivax TPC-81203G into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Vivax TPC-81203G
LEAVE A REPLY