Want to Boot Vivo V21 into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Vivo V21 to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
Vivo V21 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
- 1 Boot Vivo V21 into Recovery Mode
- 2 Boot Vivo V21 into Fastboot Mode / Bootloader Mode
Vivo V21 Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot Vivo V21 into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot Vivo V21 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Vivo V21 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release all the keys when the device boots into Fastboot Mode.
- Now choose "Recovery Mode" using Volume keys, and select it using the Power button.
- Now, your device should boot into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Vivo V21 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Vivo V21 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Vivo V21 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Vivo V21 into Fastboot Mode / Bootloader Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Vivo V21 into Bootloader Mode or Fastboot Mode.
- Power off your Phone.
- Press and hold the Volume Up + Power button together for a few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into the Fastboot Mode.
- In Fastboot Mode, use Volume keys to navigate and Power button to select the option.
Boot Vivo V21 Bootloader Mode/Fastboot Mode using ADB command
Open Command Prompt (CMD) on your PC and enter the below command.
adb reboot bootloader