Want to Boot Vivo V5 Plus into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Vivo V5 Plus to Recovery Mode.
Vivo V5 Plus Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Vivo V5 Plus to Recovery.
Boot Vivo V5 Plus into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Vivo V5 Plus into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power button as soon as you see the Vivo logo while still holding the Volume Up button.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Vivo V5 Plus into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Vivo V5 Plus USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Vivo V5 Plus into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery