Want to Boot Vivo V5s into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Vivo V5s to Recovery Mode.
Vivo V5s Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Vivo V5s to Recovery.
Also: Vivo Y15S Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Vivo V5s into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Vivo V5s into Recovery Mode.
Boot Vivo V5s Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume UP + Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power button as soon as you see the Vivo logo while still holding the Volume Up button.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Vivo V5s into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Vivo V5s USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Vivo V5s into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
LEAVE A REPLY