Want to Boot Vivo Y22L into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Vivo Y22L to Recovery Mode.
Vivo Y22L Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Vivo Y22L to Recovery.
Boot Vivo Y22L into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Vivo Y22L into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Down + Menu button and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Vivo logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Vivo Y22L into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Vivo Y22L USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Vivo Y22L into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery