Want to Boot Vivo Y51T L into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Vivo Y51T L to Recovery Mode.
Vivo Y51T L Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Vivo Y51T L to Recovery.
Also: Vivo Y27L Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Vivo Y51T L into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Vivo Y51T L into Recovery Mode.
Boot Vivo Y51T L Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Vivo Logo on the screen.
- But keep holding the Volume Up button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Vivo Y51T L into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Vivo Y51T L USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Vivo Y51T L into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Vivo Y51T L
LEAVE A REPLY