Want to Boot Vivo Y81 into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Vivo Y81 to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
Vivo Y81 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
- 1 Boot Vivo Y81 into Recovery Mode
- 2 Boot Vivo Y81 into Fastboot Mode / Bootloader Mode
Vivo Y81 Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot Vivo Y81 into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot Vivo Y81 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Vivo Y81 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- When the Fastboot Mode screen appears, release all the keys.
- After that, Select Options "Recovery Mode" by using Volume key to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Vivo Y81 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Vivo Y81 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Vivo Y81 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Vivo Y81 into Fastboot Mode / Bootloader Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Vivo Y81 into Bootloader Mode or Fastboot Mode.
- Power off your Phone.
- Press and hold the Volume Up + Power button together for a few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Fastboot Mode.
- In Fastboot Mode, Use Volume keys to navigate and Power button to select the option.
Boot Vivo Y81 Bootloader Mode/Fastboot Mode using ADB command
Open Command Prompt (CMD) on your PC and enter the below command.
adb reboot bootloader