Want to Boot Vivo Z3I into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Vivo Z3I to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
Vivo Z3I Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Vivo Z3I Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot Vivo Z3I into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot Vivo Z3I into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Vivo Z3I into Recovery Mode.
Boot Vivo Z3I Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release all the keys when the device boots into Fastboot Mode.
- Now choose "Recovery Mode" using Volume keys, and select it using the Power button.
- Now, your device should boot into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Vivo Z3I into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Vivo Z3I USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Vivo Z3I into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Vivo Z3I into Fastboot Mode / Bootloader Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Vivo Z3I into Bootloader Mode or Fastboot Mode.
Boot Vivo Z3I Bootloader Mode/Fastboot Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your Phone.
- Press and hold Volume Down + Power button together for a few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into the Fastboot Mode.
- In Fastboot Mode, use Volume keys to navigate and Power button to select the option.
Boot Vivo Z3I Bootloader Mode/Fastboot Mode using ADB command
Assuming ADB and Fastboot Drivers installed on PC, and USB Debugging enabled on Phone enter the below command after connecting it to PC.
Open Command Prompt (CMD) on your PC and enter the below command.
adb reboot bootloader