Want to Boot Viwa T1+ into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Viwa T1+ to Recovery Mode.
Viwa T1+ Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Viwa T1+ to Recovery.
Boot Viwa T1+ into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Viwa T1+ into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android Logo on the screen.
- Now, press the Volume Up button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Viwa T1+ into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Viwa T1+ USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Viwa T1+ into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery