Want to Boot Vodafone Smart III 975 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Vodafone Smart III 975 to Recovery Mode.
Vodafone Smart III 975 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Vodafone Smart III 975 to Recovery.
Also: Vodafone Tab Prime 6 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Vodafone Smart III 975 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Vodafone Smart III 975 into Recovery Mode.
Boot Vodafone Smart III 975 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power button only, But keep holding the Volume Up button when you feel the phone vibrates.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Vodafone Smart III 975 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Vodafone Smart III 975 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Vodafone Smart III 975 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Vodafone Smart III 975
LEAVE A REPLY