Want to Boot Vonino Primus 94HD into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Vonino Primus 94HD to Recovery Mode.
Vonino Primus 94HD Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Vonino Primus 94HD to Recovery.
Also: Vonino Otis QS Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Vonino Primus 94HD into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Vonino Primus 94HD into Recovery Mode.
Boot Vonino Primus 94HD Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, press the Volume Up button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Vonino Primus 94HD into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Vonino Primus 94HD USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Vonino Primus 94HD into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Vonino Primus 94HD
LEAVE A REPLY