Want to Boot Voyo A8 Quad into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Voyo A8 Quad to Recovery Mode.
Voyo A8 Quad Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Voyo A8 Quad to Recovery.
Boot Voyo A8 Quad into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Voyo A8 Quad into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Voyo logo and wait for few seconds.
- If Android Robot appears, press the Power button.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Voyo A8 Quad into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Voyo A8 Quad USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Voyo A8 Quad into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery