Want to Boot Voyo i8 Max into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Voyo i8 Max to Recovery Mode.
Voyo i8 Max Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Voyo i8 Max to Recovery.
Boot Voyo i8 Max into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Voyo i8 Max into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Voyo logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, press the Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Voyo i8 Max into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Voyo i8 Max USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Voyo i8 Max into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery