Want to Boot Voyo V909 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Voyo V909 to Recovery Mode.
Voyo V909 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Voyo V909 to Recovery.
Boot Voyo V909 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Voyo V909 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Voyo logo and wait for few seconds.
- If Android Robot appears, press the Power button.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Voyo V909 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Voyo V909 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Voyo V909 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery