Want to Boot Walton Primo E8 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Walton Primo E8 to Recovery Mode.
Walton Primo E8 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Walton Primo E8 to Recovery.
Boot Walton Primo E8 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Walton Primo E8 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power button as soon as you see the Walton Logo on the screen.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release the Volume Down button.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Walton Primo E8 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Walton Primo E8 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Walton Primo E8 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery