Want to Boot Walton Primo GH5 Mini into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Walton Primo GH5 Mini to Recovery Mode.
Walton Primo GH5 Mini Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Walton Primo GH5 Mini to Recovery.
Boot Walton Primo GH5 Mini into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Walton Primo GH5 Mini into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Walton Logo on the screen.
- But keep holding the Volume Up button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Walton Primo GH5 Mini into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Walton Primo GH5 Mini USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Walton Primo GH5 Mini into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery