Want to Boot Walton Primo HM4i into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Walton Primo HM4i to Recovery Mode.
Walton Primo HM4i Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Walton Primo HM4i to Recovery.
Boot Walton Primo HM4i into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Walton Primo HM4i into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Walton logo and wait for few seconds.
- If Android Robot appears, press the Power button.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Walton Primo HM4i into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Walton Primo HM4i USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Walton Primo HM4i into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery