Want to Boot Wexler Tab 8iQ into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Wexler Tab 8iQ to Recovery Mode.
Wexler Tab 8iQ Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Wexler Tab 8iQ to Recovery.
Boot Wexler Tab 8iQ into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Wexler Tab 8iQ into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android Bot with Red exclamation on screen.
- Now, press the Volume Up + Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Wexler Tab 8iQ into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Wexler Tab 8iQ USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Wexler Tab 8iQ into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery