Want to Boot Wexler Ultima 7 Twist into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Wexler Ultima 7 Twist to Recovery Mode.
Wexler Ultima 7 Twist Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Wexler Ultima 7 Twist to Recovery.
Also: Wexler Tab 7i 3G Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Wexler Ultima 7 Twist into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Wexler Ultima 7 Twist into Recovery Mode.
Boot Wexler Ultima 7 Twist Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android Bot with Red exclamation on screen.
- Now, press the Volume Up + Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Wexler Ultima 7 Twist into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Wexler Ultima 7 Twist USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Wexler Ultima 7 Twist into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Wexler Ultima 7 Twist
LEAVE A REPLY