Want to Boot Wham WD35 into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Wham WD35 to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
Wham WD35 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Wham WD35 Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot Wham WD35 into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot Wham WD35 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Wham WD35 into Recovery Mode.
- First of all, power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Wham logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Wham WD35 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Wham WD35 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Wham WD35 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery