Want to Boot Wico U5S into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Wico U5S to Recovery Mode.
Wico U5S Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Wico U5S to Recovery.
Boot Wico U5S into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Wico U5S into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Wickedleak logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Wico U5S into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Wico U5S USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Wico U5S into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery