Want to Boot Wiko Ozzy into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Wiko Ozzy to Recovery Mode.
Wiko Ozzy Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Wiko Ozzy to Recovery.
Also: Wiko Iggy Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Wiko Ozzy into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Wiko Ozzy into Recovery Mode.
Boot Wiko Ozzy Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Wiko logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Wiko Ozzy into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Wiko Ozzy USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Wiko Ozzy into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Wiko Ozzy
LEAVE A REPLY