Want to Boot Wiko Pulp into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Wiko Pulp to Recovery Mode.
Wiko Pulp Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Wiko Pulp to Recovery.
Boot Wiko Pulp into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Wiko Pulp into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up + Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the two options menu on the screen.
- Now, press the Volum Up button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Wiko Pulp into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Wiko Pulp USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Wiko Pulp into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery