Want to Boot Wiko Tommy 3 Plus into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Wiko Tommy 3 Plus to Recovery Mode.
Wiko Tommy 3 Plus Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Wiko Tommy 3 Plus to Recovery.
Also: Wiko Wim Lite Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Wiko Tommy 3 Plus into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Wiko Tommy 3 Plus into Recovery Mode.
Boot Wiko Tommy 3 Plus Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power button as soon as you see the Wiko Logo on the screen.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release the Volume Up button.
- Now, press the Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Wiko Tommy 3 Plus into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Wiko Tommy 3 Plus USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Wiko Tommy 3 Plus into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Wiko Tommy 3 Plus
LEAVE A REPLY