Want to Boot Wiko Voix into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Wiko Voix to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
Wiko Voix Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Wiko Voix Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot Wiko Voix into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot Wiko Voix into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Wiko Voix into Recovery Mode.
- First of all, power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Bootloader mode on the screen.
- In the next step, select "Recovery Mode" using Volume keys and press the Power button to confirm.
- If Android Robot appears, press the Volume Up and Power button.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Wiko Voix into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Wiko Voix USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Wiko Voix into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery