Want to Boot Wintouch Q79 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Wintouch Q79 to Recovery Mode.
Wintouch Q79 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Wintouch Q79 to Recovery.
Also: Wintouch Q73 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Wintouch Q79 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Wintouch Q79 into Recovery Mode.
Boot Wintouch Q79 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up + Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Wintouch logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Wintouch Q79 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Wintouch Q79 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Wintouch Q79 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Wintouch Q79
LEAVE A REPLY