Want to Boot X-Tigi Photo P15 Lite into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot X-Tigi Photo P15 Lite to Recovery Mode.
X-Tigi Photo P15 Lite Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting X-Tigi Photo P15 Lite to Recovery.
Boot X-Tigi Photo P15 Lite into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot X-Tigi Photo P15 Lite into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the X-Tigi logo and wait for few seconds.
- If the Android Bot with Red exclamation pops up, then press Volume Down and Power buttons together at once.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot X-Tigi Photo P15 Lite into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed X-Tigi Photo P15 Lite USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot X-Tigi Photo P15 Lite into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery