Want to Boot Xiaolajiao Q6 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Xiaolajiao Q6 to Recovery Mode.
Xiaolajiao Q6 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Xiaolajiao Q6 to Recovery.
Boot Xiaolajiao Q6 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Xiaolajiao Q6 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Xiaolajiao logo and wait for few seconds.
- If the Android Bot with Red exclamation pops up, then press the Power button at once.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Xiaolajiao Q6 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Xiaolajiao Q6 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Xiaolajiao Q6 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Xiaolajiao Q6 into Factory Mode
- First of all, power off the device.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power buttons together for few seconds.
- Release the keys once the device boots into Factory Mode.