Want to Boot Xiaomi Redmi 10 into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode or Download Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Xiaomi Redmi 10 to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode or Download Mode.
Xiaomi Redmi 10 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Xiaomi Redmi 10 Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot Xiaomi Redmi 10 into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Also: Xiaomi Redmi 9 Activ Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Xiaomi Redmi 10 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Xiaomi Redmi 10 into Recovery Mode.
Boot Xiaomi Redmi 10 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power button as soon as you see the Xiaomi Logo on the screen.
- Release the Volume Up button when the device boots into Recovery Mode.
Boot Xiaomi Redmi 10 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Xiaomi Redmi 10 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Xiaomi Redmi 10 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Xiaomi Redmi 10 into Fastboot Mode / Bootloader Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Xiaomi Redmi 10 into Bootloader Mode or Fastboot Mode.
Boot Xiaomi Redmi 10 Bootloader Mode/Fastboot Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your Phone.
- Press and hold Volume Down + Power button together for a few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Fastboot Mode.
Boot Xiaomi Redmi 10 Bootloader Mode/Fastboot Mode using ADB command
Assuming ADB and Fastboot Drivers installed on PC, and USB Debugging enabled on Phone enter the below command after connecting it to PC.
Open Command Prompt (CMD) on your PC and enter the below command.
adb reboot bootloader
How to Factory Reset Xiaomi Redmi 10
LEAVE A REPLY