Want to Boot Xiaomi Redmi Y3 into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode or Download Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Xiaomi Redmi Y3 to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode or Download Mode.
Xiaomi Redmi Y3 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
- 1 Boot Xiaomi Redmi Y3 into Recovery Mode
- 2 Boot Xiaomi Redmi Y3 into Fastboot Mode / Bootloader Mode
Xiaomi Redmi Y3 Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot Xiaomi Redmi Y3 into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot Xiaomi Redmi Y3 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Xiaomi Redmi Y3 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Xiaomi Logo on the screen.
- But keep holding the Volume Up button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Xiaomi Redmi Y3 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Xiaomi Redmi Y3 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Xiaomi Redmi Y3 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Xiaomi Redmi Y3 into Fastboot Mode / Bootloader Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Xiaomi Redmi Y3 into Bootloader Mode or Fastboot Mode.
- Power off your Phone.
- Press and hold Volume Down + Power button together for a few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Fastboot Mode.
Boot Xiaomi Redmi Y3 Bootloader Mode/Fastboot Mode using ADB command
Assuming ADB and Fastboot Drivers installed on PC, and USB Debugging enabled on Phone enter the below command after connecting it to PC.
Open Command Prompt (CMD) on your PC and enter the below command.
adb reboot bootloader