Want to Boot Xolo Q1000 Opus HD into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Xolo Q1000 Opus HD to Recovery Mode.
Xolo Q1000 Opus HD Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Xolo Q1000 Opus HD to Recovery.
Boot Xolo Q1000 Opus HD into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Xolo Q1000 Opus HD into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power button only, when you feel the phone vibrates.
- But keep holding the Volume Up button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Xolo Q1000 Opus HD into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Xolo Q1000 Opus HD USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Xolo Q1000 Opus HD into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery