Want to Boot Xolo Q610s into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Xolo Q610s to Recovery Mode.
Xolo Q610s Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Xolo Q610s to Recovery.
Boot Xolo Q610s into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Xolo Q610s into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, press the Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Xolo Q610s into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Xolo Q610s USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Xolo Q610s into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery