Want to Boot Xtouch K3 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Xtouch K3 to Recovery Mode.
Xtouch K3 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Xtouch K3 to Recovery.
Also: Xtouch X714 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Xtouch K3 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Xtouch K3 into Recovery Mode.
Boot Xtouch K3 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- When you see a change on the screen, release all keys.
- If the Android Bot with Red exclamation pops up, then press Volume Up and Power buttons together at once.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Xtouch K3 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Xtouch K3 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Xtouch K3 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Xtouch K3
LEAVE A REPLY