Want to Boot Xtouch L71 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Xtouch L71 to Recovery Mode.
Xtouch L71 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Xtouch L71 to Recovery.
Boot Xtouch L71 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Xtouch L71 into Recovery Mode.
Boot Xtouch L71 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the 3 options menu on the screen.
- then press Volume Up to scroll to option Recovery mode and Volume Down to select.
- When an Android image appears on the screen, press the Home button for a short time.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Xtouch L71 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Xtouch L71 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Xtouch L71 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery