Want to Boot Xtouch Ocean 3 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Xtouch Ocean 3 to Recovery Mode.
Xtouch Ocean 3 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Xtouch Ocean 3 to Recovery.
Boot Xtouch Ocean 3 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Xtouch Ocean 3 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- When you see a change on the screen, release all keys.
- If the Android Bot with Red exclamation pops up, then press Volume Up and Power buttons together at once.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Xtouch Ocean 3 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Xtouch Ocean 3 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Xtouch Ocean 3 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery