Want to Boot Xtouch P2 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Xtouch P2 to Recovery Mode.
Xtouch P2 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Xtouch P2 to Recovery.
Boot Xtouch P2 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Xtouch P2 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- When you see a change on the screen, release all keys.
- If the Android Bot with Red exclamation pops up, then press Volume Up and Power buttons together at once.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Xtouch P2 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Xtouch P2 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Xtouch P2 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery