Want to Boot Xtouch PF81 PhoneTab into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Xtouch PF81 PhoneTab to Recovery Mode.
Xtouch PF81 PhoneTab Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Xtouch PF81 PhoneTab to Recovery.
Boot Xtouch PF81 PhoneTab into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Xtouch PF81 PhoneTab into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the 3 options menu on the screen.
- then press Volume Up to scroll to option Recovery mode and Volume Down to select.
- When an Android image appears on the screen, press the Home button for a short time.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Xtouch PF81 PhoneTab into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Xtouch PF81 PhoneTab USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Xtouch PF81 PhoneTab into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery