Want to Boot Xtouch X719 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Xtouch X719 to Recovery Mode.
Xtouch X719 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Xtouch X719 to Recovery.
Boot Xtouch X719 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Xtouch X719 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- when you feel the phone vibrates, Release the Power button only, But keep holding the Volume Up button.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Xtouch X719 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Xtouch X719 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Xtouch X719 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery