Want to Boot Yezz Monte Carlo 55 LTE VR into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Yezz Monte Carlo 55 LTE VR to Recovery Mode.
Yezz Monte Carlo 55 LTE VR Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Yezz Monte Carlo 55 LTE VR to Recovery.
Boot Yezz Monte Carlo 55 LTE VR into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Yezz Monte Carlo 55 LTE VR into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Yezz Logo on the screen.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release the Volume Up button.
- Now, press the Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Yezz Monte Carlo 55 LTE VR into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Yezz Monte Carlo 55 LTE VR USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Yezz Monte Carlo 55 LTE VR into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery