Want to Boot Zen 105 Glitter into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Zen 105 Glitter to Recovery Mode.
Zen 105 Glitter Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Zen 105 Glitter to Recovery.
Also: Zen P8i Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Zen 105 Glitter into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Zen 105 Glitter into Recovery Mode.
Boot Zen 105 Glitter Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Zen Logo on the screen.
- But keep holding the Volume Up button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Zen 105 Glitter into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Zen 105 Glitter USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Zen 105 Glitter into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Zen 105 Glitter
LEAVE A REPLY